Thank you for your interest in our Virtual Organizing for Professional Organizer’s Certification Program, and Congratulations on taking action and deciding to add virtual organizing to your toolbox.
Here’s what you can expect and what you can do to get ready for our training program.
- Add my email address – firstname.lastname@example.org to your “approved”, “contacts” or whatever is the right language for the mil service you use. This will help minimize the possibility of the messages I send getting sent to your spam folder. If you use Gmail, please pull any email you receive from me into your Primary tab. That will also help minimize the potential for you to miss the messages I send.
- Schedule the program dates and times – Be sure to put the information into your calendar now while you’re thinking of it so you can schedule around them.The reminders and announcements I send will all have the time listed for the East Coast of the United States.
- Schedule time to review the materials – Each week I’ll send materials for you to review ahead of our session. Be sure to make time to review the information and make note of any questions you have about the material. I’ll take your questions in our sessions.
- Participate – Get the most out of your investment and be ready to share your thoughts. Remember, there’s a minimum attendance requirement in addition to a minimum score on the final exam in order to qualify for certification. Details will be in the email I send you.
- Keep an eye out for emails from me – You know technology does what it wants; so if you haven’t found an email from me in your inbox be sure to check your spam, junk, or other folders.
Talk so you soon! I’m looking forward to sharing these skills and resources with you so you can impact more clients and grow your business as a Certified Virtual Professional Organizer.